Easily upgrade to LED from fluorescent.
Philips InstantFit LED 4-pin lamps make the transition to LED from CFL 4-pin lamps as simple as replacing a lamp. With both vertical and horizontal options and a wide array of color temperatures, the InstantFit LED lamps can quickly and effectively replace compact fluorescent lamps. The horizontal version includes a rotatable end cap to ensure the light is correctly aimed.
Easy to experience
- Replaces compact fluorescent lamps (4-pin)
- Compatible with a wide range of ballasts
- Fits into existing G24q/GX24 fluorescent sockets
- Eliminates the need for rewiring by using the existing CFL 4-pin lamps ballast
- Lasts up to two times longer than comparable fluorescent tubes reducing maintenance
Sustainable Lighting Solution
- Energy savings of up to 60%
- No mercury allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal
- Best-in-class flux, intensity and beam quality
- Long life: 40,000-hour rated life
- Minimal color shift & stable flux output throughout lifetime
- No harmful UV radiation